Saturday, May 16, 2009

may of 11...

this day is my 1st day start school...
the first day all form 6 student start school...
that gov send me to sam tet school...
i go with my two friend by car...
when v reach...other fom6 student all sit on floor...
i'm looking at it...
in my mind..
am i late ...
duno...no one can answer me...
then v go inside the school...
overall see..girl is more than boy...
i saw most of my clever friend already sit at there...

after that...
got some prefect call all form 6 student go inside that hall...
first of all,gt briefing welcome...
then call us write name in register form...
and then paid RM36 for fee...so expensive...

i go ask one of the committee at there...
can i don't pay money for a book...
because my brother already got a lot ...
but that committee said need so many steps...
after that all steps then i can get my money back...
wHat the!!!
i igrone it la...
this is because all girl also paid money...
i don't want be the special...
so i borrow siew 'money...
because i don't bring money come...SENGAJA don't bring...
siew~really thak you... you borrow money to me...

after paid money...i got the thing all from what i paid...
that t-shirt no so nice...
why choose white...you know it will easy dirty ?!
whatever la...now alrealy take it...

after all...principal,asis principals...
all come out to briefing...
wah!!!
you know i so boring...
keep on listening...
because that time i don't have interest to listen...

finally got the change school form...
thank you..pui feng n bee ling...
thank to help me take form...
after that ...gt playing game for tomorrow...
take a piece of paper...then find group member..
around 12.30pm..
school dismiss...so happy...
finally over ...
bt i need go write a test for change school geh...
then i back home around 3pm ...

back home...i tell my mom i alrady take the form ...
and then i want change school to acs...
my mom said why so fast take form...
that time she don't have so big response...
but at night ...i just told my dad...
i want photostat about change school form...
he SAID NOT NEED!!!
GOV SEND U TO WHERE...THEN YOU SHOULD STUDY WHERE!!!
i feel so ANGRY...
i can't understand him...
i argue with my parent...
but in my heart...maybe i can tell them...
study art got many benefit...
but just in my heart...
so i don't tell anything...
i keep my angry to bed...

2 comments:

  1. maybe u still can't accept wat u hav~then later u will, dun like me go so far, now so miss all my friends n family~i think i will cry whole day b4 i go kl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i won let u go so far...
    rmb v r fren...
    forever is fren...

    ReplyDelete