Friday, May 8, 2009

自来狗。。。


today , my house got come one 自来狗 ...
this dog very cute...bt it is male...
when i saw it...my dog is fighting with it...
its'fur become very dirty...very wet...
but it look still same...cute...
it keep follow me when it saw me..
when i go bath,it wait me at outside bathroom...
wat such a cute dog...
after that...when i walk left it follow...
walk right ..it follow also...
haha...
i can observe that this dog only follow girl...
and it take my hand n leg like female dog...
wan make love with my hand n leg...
oh dear...
dog become stupid?
i duno...

2 comments:

  1. yian~ dun so lazy to chg n update ur blog le~dun always only 2 post~
    me,ling ... so wan to know wat is ur feeling in ur life...
    got wat not happy de things pls type it in ur blog maybe can help u reduce ur sadness^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. o~
    i will update soon...
    now still can feel the feeling of sadness...

    ReplyDelete