Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I MEET WITH ACCIDNET!!!


may of 29---OMG!!!
i just away from home 5 minit...
accident to me...
i fall down from motor...
i WAS HURT!!!
but i not the serious one...


this part-->apologize to my friend, kuen
kuen...i know you won't know this blog...
but i will tell you...if got the time...
at here...please let me say a word'SORRY'
i really feel sorry to you...
if i not late wake up...
if you not the one who fetch me...
if we are not late to school...
if i not wake up late n chin wan to drive alone to school...
if i not your friend...
if i can stop you don't ride so fast...
you won't be HURT SO SERIOUSLY!!!
YOU WON'T!!!you won't!!!
sorry...sorry...sorry...
if not me...
you won't hurt...
sorry...
sorry...
sorry...

now your leg is terseliuh...
you need rest more...
you know anot...
sit on kerusi roda is not so good ...
left few day...the school will be start...
i really hope your leg will be better than now...
really...i really hope...

please let me say again to you...
sorry kuen...

4 comments:

  1. next time must more bkful la~
    hehe~long time no see

    ReplyDelete
  2. thz la...
    i will...
    meow?
    hu o...
    i really dun rmb jo...
    cn tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry la~ tat is me lai de(i use meow account)
    sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. swt~
    y u suddenly open 2 acc leh?

    ReplyDelete